The article will provide a reader with information on Cisco’s mobile experience.
Built upon Cisco Unified Access infrastructure, Connected Mobile Experiences is a platform for business innovation that includes:
• Cisco Mobile Services Engine and Cisco Wireless Access Points to capture contextual information; detect presence identity, dwell time, and indoor location; transparently connect to Wi-Fi; and deliver messages and analytics
• Open API and a Mobile App software developer’s kit (SDK) for easily integrating with the Mobility Services Engine and providing contextual attributes for mobile applications
• A delivery platform for personalized mobile services based on the customer’s profile and preferences, which is why 90 percent of recipients value the content and nearly 50 percent act upon it
The Power of Analytics
At the core of the solution, the Cisco Mobile Services Engine detects presence, locates and tracks all Wi-Fi signals—anonymously to ensure privacy—and then aggregates and enhances the data for location analytics and reporting. Based on this data, the engine delivers detailed analysis of customer onsite behaviors.
The analytics engine classifies and groups the data based on defined criteria to provide information such as dwell times, crowding index, and traffic paths. You can also set thresholds and configure policy-based alerts for use with CRM systems. The resulting intelligence helps you provide the most rewarding experience for you and your customers.
Get more from your wireless network with Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences.
The ability to capture new customers and keep existing customers by delivering more value is essential to continued growth in all customer-facing industries. Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences allows customers to connect through your onsite Wi-Fi and opens a direct channel of communication that lets you better understand and deliver what your customers want.
When you more effectively engage your customers, you can:
• Increase loyalty of existing customers, reduce cost of acquiring new customers, and extend the relationship with current customers
• Provide a more attractive relationship with new customers by providing them with a personalized experience not available through competitors
• Increase point-of-sale opportunities by providing key information at critical decision points in the purchase process
• Reduce potential for showrooming by co-opting perceived online pricing advantage while the customer is in your venue
• Increase customer satisfaction by helping them make a decision more aligned with their needs
By helping you better understand how your customers actually behave while onsite, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences helps you maximize the use of your floor plan. With this improved insight, you can:
• Determine the most trafficked location to position or price products or services
• Adjust venue layout to optimize traffic flow in periods of high use
• Adjust venue layout to place goods or services along most used pathways
• Staff service locations to accommodate customer flows and time of day
• Evaluate impact of floor plan adjustments
For your customers and your business, the Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences solution delivers the right information at the right time.
This solution integrates new and existing Cisco technologies and services with hardware and software components supplied by third-party partners.
The article will provide a reader with information on Cisco’s
• HotSpot 2.0—This Cisco-developed standard enables mobile device users to automatically shift from 3G/4G connectivity to W-Fi connectivity based on roaming credentials administered by services providers
• Service Provider Infrastructure—Most of the world’s leading service providers use Cisco carrier-grade switches, routers, and network components
• Qualcomm—Qualcomm has introduced a smartphone chipset with embedded Cisco Mobile Services Advertisement Protocol (MSAP)